Technical Configuration Notes for Analog Wireless Applications
Trango's analog video radios can be combined and configured into a multitude of configurations for a wide variety of analog video and CCTV applications. Open architecture and common protocols allow all Trango products to be integrated seamlessly with other manufacturers' equipment. For other detailed applications, visit our application notes page.
We welcome suggestions for updating and creating new configuration notes. If there is a particular configuration that you do not see here, feel free to contact our Technical Support department for more information.
- Video and PTZ [ PDF 89 KB ]
- Video and PTZ with the Pelco Spectra III [ PDF 80 KB ]
- Video and PTZ with the Vicon Dome Camera and Controller [ PDF 100 KB ]
- Video and PTZ with the Ultrak DCMT8 Controller & DTMRX Receiver [ PDF 82 KB ]
- Video and PTZ with the Pelco Coaxitron® [ PDF 105 KB ]
- Video and PTZ with the Ultrak UltraDome™ [ PDF 72 KB ]
- Using LC485/422 with Trango Transmitters and Receivers [ PDF 109 KB ]
- Video and PTZ with the Kalatel Cyberdome [ PDF 77 KB ]